Monday, September 03, 2007

Glenn Beck's Interview of Billy Ray Cyrus

Just finished watching Glenn Beck interview Billy Ray Cyrus.

Ya know, I really didn't know too much about Billy Ray. I knew he was from Kentucky and that his father was a legislator here in the Commonwealth. And of course, I knew about his Achy Breaky Heart.

But, I really had no idea what he was like. The interview, I found to be quite entertaining and I have a new found respect for Billy Ray.

I didn't know what all he had to go through to make his way in the music business. His story, is probably a lot like many others who had gone before him to sing on a stage or pick a guitar. That was interesting to hear about.

What I liked about him is his positive attitude. He spoke of or about some powerfully motivating sayings and I'll try to quote him as best I can, well, let's just say I'll paraphrase and hopefully I won't lose any meaning:

"Can't ain't never done nothing."

And a reference to the scriptures. "In every adversity there is a seed to something better."

I may use them for one of my header sayings some day.

*smile*

3 comments:

Lisa M. said...

I am far more shocked that you listen to Glen Beck, than I ever could be about Billy Ray.

Love Glen Beck, never seen him on TV, but I listen to him on the radio, every day-

Onions Amoung Us said...

I actually like Glenn Beck and I see him on TV all the time. I don't usually watch whole shows like I did last night but I find Glenn interesting and he makes a lot of sense.

I'm actually kinda surprised about who the provider of his Television forum is... CNN.

Lisa M. said...

Love him. I've never seen his picture though, only radio-

he is hilarious.

I like Bob Lonsberry too