Sunday, August 09, 2009

Jim Madison

To: flag@whitehouse.gov

Greetings Mister Obama,

There is a man I feel I should report to you, but I’m not exactly sure where he can be found. His name is Jim Madison and you may be able to ascertain his whereabouts as he has written numerous Essays and Articles that are absolutely contrary to your Plans and Agenda including your Health Care Reform.

Obviously, this man, who I must confess appears to have been very wise, should be dealt with, but I imagine you will have trouble coping with the many things he has written.

Some of his subversive writings may be found in something called The Federalist Papers and many other Articles which may be found in a document that has been confounding Progressives since 1789. It is called The U.S. Constitution.

You may also wish too look into a couple of his co-conspirators. The names of those men: Alex Hamilton and Johnny Jay.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Citizen

No comments: