Saturday, August 23, 2008

NObama

In this post I'll attempt to tackle an important issue with a few words.

I do not like Obama. I do not trust Obama. Before anyone jumps to any conclusions... no, it's not because he is a black man. I would have voted for Colin Powell had he wanted to run. I like Colin Powell. I trust Colin Powell.

John McCain, I feel, is WYSIWYG. Even Mrs Clinton is somewhat of a WYSIWYG. I mean, you know you what you are getting with her. She may not intend to fulfill the promises she makes but at least you know that and she doesn't pretend she is playing you straight up.

With Obama, he says whatever you want to hear, flip-flops, and smiles real big while he shovels you his "Snow". Then he pretends he is not trying to snow you.

What amazes me is how many people are falling for his act. He does have a great machine driving him. His staff, from what I've seen, seemingly misses very little. However, some of the political ads I've seen do not seem all that effective too me.
For a while, I thought they were pretty good at blowing out the Hype, but they really blundered the Veep announcement.

Somehow, Obama, has overcome so much negative information which has come to light about him. How, I dunno.

Facts about his "Former Church and its former Vociferous Reverend" and I use the words church and reverend loosely in mentioning that association.

There is an alleged link between Obama and William Ayers, a person in a terrorist group called Weather Underground, a group responsible for a number of terrorist acts including a bombing at the Capitol building. It's been said that Obama's political career was hatched in cahoots with this "terrorist". Anyone, with confirmation of these allegations, I would love to know the real story.

Barack Obama, he is no Patriot to me. As far as trust goes, I am concerned far too many people will misplace theirs.

Perhaps, there isn't an ideal candidate in 2008 but, John McCain is capable. John McCain is trustworthy. John McCain is a Patriot.

Well, I guess, I couldn't do it in a few words.

4 comments:

Lisa M. said...

I don't know if he is trustworthy or a Patriot, but I think he is clearly the best choice.

Couldn't agree with you MORE, about Ofreakinbomma. What a moron.

Onions Amoung Us said...

Another thing about Obama that baffles me is how he has gotten this far without having hardly any experience. Oh sure he boasts about having done this or that. He's helped these people or those people. But, really what has he actually done and is the little experience he's had in a national office enough? I think not.

During his term as senator, he did appear to vote regularly, up until he started campaigning for President, so really a good portion of his Senate term he's spent stomping for the Presidency.

John McCain has so much more experience. Enough, I think, to trust him with the keys to the White House.

You got me thinking about what a patriot Really is, so I looked it up.

By definition, a patriot is: a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.

I think, by that definition John McCain is a patriot.

Lisa M. said...

I know what the definition of a Patriot is. I just Still am not sure I agree.

He does have my vote however.

I really do wish we had a real patriot running.

Like Colin Powel. Agree with you on that.

I am anxious to see who runs with McCain.

I can't believe we have an Obama, Husain and now a Bin.. all running for the white house.

*Rolling eyes*

Ollie Onions said...

I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound like I didn't think you knew what the definition of Patriot was.

I found a couple different definitions... some of them John McCain didn't meet at all.

Yes, I'm getting pretty interested to know his VP selection.