Sunday, November 18, 2007

Lead Poker Chip Warning

Hello there, all you poker players out there.

In case you haven't heard, there is a warning out about high levels of lead in poker chips. Check out the article for more info.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/08/ap/health/main3476077.shtml

In some places of the world, mud and clay can have naturally high levels of lead. Well, at least, from what I've heard about the clay in China that is the case.

Can't believe I was never concerned with this before... well, I haven't handled too many clay poker chips.

Stay safe and happy gaming.

2 comments:

Lisa M. said...

wow- they have a lot to say.

Perhaps I shouldn't mention, that gambling is for people who don't know how to do math.

*grin*

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.